Meyer's Geometry and Its functions, moment Edition, combines conventional geometry with present rules to give a latest procedure that's grounded in real-world functions. It balances the deductive technique with discovery studying, and introduces axiomatic, Euclidean geometry, non-Euclidean geometry, and transformational geometry. The textual content integrates functions and examples all through and comprises historic notes in lots of chapters.
The moment version of Geometry and Its Applications is an important textual content for any university or collage that specializes in geometry's usefulness in different disciplines. it truly is specifically applicable for engineering and technological know-how majors, in addition to destiny arithmetic academics.
* lifelike purposes built-in in the course of the textual content, together with (but no longer restricted to):
- Symmetries of inventive patterns
- desktop vision
- machine graphics
- balance of architectural structures
- Molecular biology
- trend recognition
* old notes integrated in lots of chapters
* Instructor's guide with suggestions on hand for all adopters of the textual content