By Shakil Akhtar, Ravi Magham
Leverage Phoenix as an ANSI SQL engine outfitted on most sensible of the hugely allotted and scalable NoSQL framework HBase. examine the fundamentals and top practices which are being followed in Phoenix to permit a excessive write and browse throughput in a tremendous information space.
This booklet contains real-world instances equivalent to net of items units that ship non-stop streams to Phoenix, and the booklet explains how key beneficial properties equivalent to joins, indexes, transactions, and features assist you comprehend the straightforward, versatile, and robust API that Phoenix offers. Examples are supplied utilizing real-time info and data-driven companies that provide help to acquire, examine, and act in seconds.
Pro Apache Phoenix covers the nuances of constructing a allotted HBase cluster with Phoenix libraries, working functionality benchmarks, configuring parameters for construction eventualities, and viewing the implications. The e-book additionally exhibits how Phoenix performs good with different key frameworks within the Hadoop surroundings equivalent to Apache Spark, Pig, Flume, and Sqoop.
You will find out how to:
- Handle a petabyte information shop through utilizing usual SQL techniques
- Store, examine, and manage facts in a NoSQL Hadoop echo method with HBase
- Apply most sensible practices whereas operating with a scalable facts shop on Hadoop and HBase
- Integrate well known frameworks (Apache Spark, Pig, Flume) to simplify sizeable facts analysis
- Demonstrate real-time use instances and massive info modeling techniques
Who This ebook Is For